Thank you for your interest in CDL’s first ever summer camp! We have wanted to run a summer camp for the last few years and are so excited to finally have this opportunity.
Our summer camp will consist of:
- Themed weeks
- Academic programming, with a focus on literacy and numeracy in the morning
- Hands-on recreational activities in the afternoon
- Social-emotional learning throughout the day
- Experiential learning through a field trip or guest every Friday
- Provide diverse learners with a safe, supportive and FUN space to learn and grow
- Reduce summer learning loss
- Give children an opportunity to socialize and build friendships with their peers
- And so much more!
1-week blocks between July 10 – august 25
- Tall Tales: July 31–August 4
- Let’s Get Creative: July 10–14 / August 7–11
(Civic Holiday week)
- Learn & Grow: July 17–21 / August 14-18
- Young Einsteins: July 24–28 / August 21–25
Rotary Youth Centre
560 Guelph Line
Burlington, ON L7R 3M4
Ages 5 -13
9 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Subsidies for this camp are not guaranteed. It will be determined by funding on a case-by-case basis.
An application does not guarantee a place. Centre for Diverse Learners reserves the right to select campers based on the make-up of the cohort.
Program Cancellation Policy
$100 deposit required at registration. Non refundable upon cancellation.
If cancellation occurs 1 month before program start; full refund, no additional penalties will be added.
If cancellation occurs 2 weeks before program start 50% of payment will be refunded.
Please contact us for any cancellation questions at [email protected]
Many of our programs have limited space available as we aim to provide a low student to teacher ratio; unfortunately space cannot be held for any student until payment is received.
We reserve the right to cancel program sessions if minimum numbers are not reached.